Fireproofing – Cementitious Vermiculite
Monokote® Fireproofing – the world’s most widely specified spray applied cementitious fireproofing onto Structural Steel for passive fire proofing requirements.
Recognized worldwide for their in-place performance and superior durability, Monokote products can be found in all types of buildings including high-rise construction, manufacturing facilities, schools, hospitals, including Petrochemical industry. These products provide a formidable last line of defense in the event of fire.
Benefits of using Monokote
· Green Product Label awarded by Singapore
· Designed to high durability standards for the protection of interior and exterior structural steel members for passive fireproofing requirements
· Easy, fast application to steel and concrete substrates
· Monokote affords greater flexibility for both large and small fire-proofing projects
· Various usages from indoor to outdoor passive fire protection
· Applied and used in offiice buildings, hopstals and Petrochemical Oil and Gas industry that requires Hydrocarbon fire protection.
· Spray applied or trowel onto surfaces
The various types of Monokote standards are designed to suit your project needs :
STANDARD DENSITY Passive fireproofing
Proven in place performance on interior structural members make these products the most widely used fireproofing materials in the world. The products are cost effective because of the ease of spray applications to protect steel and concrete substrates. These products provide the maximum flexibility to fit a wide variety of job site conditions. Typically used in Interior Concealed Applications.
HIGH DENSITY Passive fireproofing
Designed for use in applications where environmental or climate conditions exist. It is a durable product that is excellent for use in high traffic areas such as parking garages. Typically used in Interior and Exterior Exposed Applications.
Petrochemical Hydrocarbon Fire Passive fireproofing
A UL 1709 standard tested design for protection to valuable assets and infrastructure in the petrochemical hydrocarbon industries. It is tested and continually audited by UL certification body to achieve the required certification for oil and gas, including oil vessel tanks fireproofing requirements.
The types of Monokote standards are widely used for projects that require cementitious vermiculite fireproofing to provide passive fire protection to the owners assets from fire.
Project references will be provided upon request. Please contact us for discussions.
Fireproofing Vermiculite Intumescent Firestop Contractor
Contact us at 6742-6646 or email at email@example.com